The company culture is centered around growth and development, and they are dedicated to helping grow the eye care industry. The highly supportive owner makes this a fantastic opportunity for new and seasoned optometrists looking to thrive in a supportive team environment. The practice offers flexible scheduling and digital technology, creating a positive work-life balance.
In addition to a competitive salary, the practice offers a generous compensation package that includes a 401K, continuing education and licensure allowance, and professional liability insurance. The team also receives medical, dental, and vision insurance.
If you are a passionate Optometrist seeking to join a dynamic team that values growth and development, this opportunity is perfect for you. Submit your application to Eyetastic Services today to become a part of this exceptional eye care practice.
• Doctor of Optometry (OD) degree from an accredited optometry school
• Valid state optometry license or in the process of obtaining
• 4th year students are welcome and encouraged to apply
• Excellent clinical skills and knowledge of optometric practices and procedures
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team and collaborate with other healthcare professionals
• Detail-oriented and able to maintain accurate patient records
• Commitment to providing exceptional patient care and promoting eye health
• Willingness to stay updated with the latest advancements in optometry
New or soon-to-be graduates are welcome to apply. You can apply today by sending your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and or call us at (813) 756-0777
At Eyetastic Services, we work with equal-opportunity employers in all healthcare modalities. We are committed to helping you find the perfect opportunity while offering comprehensive support throughout your job search and assisting with resumes, interviews, and more!
Why use Eyetastic Services?
There is never any charge for candidates, and we protect your confidentiality. Eyetastic Services is a team of eye care professionals here to help answer any questions you have throughout the hiring process, from negotiations to sprucing up your resume. Do not delay. Contact us today!